Saturday, January 29, 2011

EGYPT Update 23

Mubarak's speech

You may compare this speech by Mubarak to the last speech by Bin `Ali. It just made things worse.  He talked as if the people are merely blaming prime minister Nadhif for their misery.  How dictators fight to the last second. I personally think that Mubarak probably would have surrendered power today but the US pushed him to stay in power. I am speculating but I have a feeling I am right. I received information that the US is trying to install the Egyptian Army's chief-of-staff as the new leader.  http://angryarab.blogspot.com/2011/01/mubaraks-speech.html  
@asa_wire

@jan25live: RNN: We, Muslims and Christians of #Egypt will pray to God to save Egypt and its people 

@NicRobertsonCNN: Streets of #Alexandria very quiet now, soldiers with bayonets fixed on rifles guard road 2torched police station #JAN25

No comments:

Post a Comment