|Weekly Report On Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (23– 29 June 2011)|
|Thursday, 30 June 2011|
Israeli soldiers arrest a human rights defender during a peaceful demonstration against the construction the annexation wall in Nabi Saleh village near Ramallah
Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) Continue Systematic Attacks against Palestinian Civilians and Property in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT)
· IOF continued to use force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
- A Palestinian civilian was wounded.
- IOF arrested two human rights defenders and 6 Palestinian civilians.
· Israeli gunboats opened fire at Palestinian fishing boats in the Gaza Strip.
- A fishing boat was damaged, and IOF arrested two fishermen, but released them later.
· IOF conducted 31 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- IOF arrested 21 Palestinian civilians, including 7 children a Member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, a human rights defender and a journalist.
· Israel has continued to impose a total siege on the OPT and has isolated the Gaza Strip from the outside world.
- IOF arrested 3 Palestinian civilians, at military checkpoints in the West Bank.
- IOF arrested a physically disabled young man at Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing in the Gaza Strip.
· IOF have continued settlement activities in the West Bank and Israeli settlers have continued to attack Palestinian civilians and property.
- At least 100 graves were bulldozed in a cemetery in East Jerusalem.
- IOF demolished two barnyards and will in Arab al-Rashaida village near Bethlehem.
- IOF confiscated a plot near Hebron to establish an aircraft strip.
- IOF destroyed irrigation networks near Hebron
- IOF uprooted 300 olive trees in Deir Estia village near Salfit.