Row breaks out after Palestinian flag is projected on to House of Commons...and controversial mayor raises it over council town hall again after it is STOLEN
- The flag, complete with pro-Palestine slogans, appeared in London today
- The Palestine Solidarity Campaign claimed this morning's stunt as their own
- Accused PM David Cameron of 'weakly accepting the US' political position'
- Called for immediate sanctions and arms embargo until Israel ends attacks
- Board of Deputies of British Jews calls stunt 'offensive to the British public'
- Meanwhile the Palestinian flag was raised above Tower Hamlets town hall
- First one was put up by controversial mayor Lutfur Rahman on Wednesday
- It was ripped down, so the Muslim mayor raised a second one yesterday
- More than 1,450 Palestinians have died in hostilities so far, and 64 Israelis
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712837/Palestinian-flag-projected-House-Commons-controversial-mayor-raises-council-town-hall-torn-down.html#ixzz398gKCdgd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook