Monday, February 13, 2012

**Pls. Help! Act & Share- CALLING FOR ADNAN'S FREEDOM #FreeKhaderAdnan #KhaderAdnan #Dying2live #Palestine

“I started my battle offering my soul to God almighty and adamant to go ahead until righteousness triumphs over falsehood. I am defending my dignity and my people’s dignity and not doing this in vain.
“The Israeli occupation has gone to extremes against our people, especially prisoners. I have been humiliated, beaten, and harassed by interrogators for no reason, and thus I swore to God I would fight the policy of administrative detention to which I and hundreds of my fellow prisoners fell prey,” Adnan wrote.
Take Action
palestinesolidarityproject.org

ACT NOW!

Here is how you can help Khader Adnan:
 
Petitions...
samidoun.ca Write to the Israeli government, military and legal authorities and demand that Khader Adnan be released immediately.Write to your own elected representatives urging them to pressure Israel to release Khader Adnan and to put an end to such an unjust, arbitrary and cruel system of incarceration without trial.
  • Brigadier General Dani Afroni
    Military Judge Advocate General
    6 David Elazar Street
    Harkiya, Tel Aviv
    Israel
    Fax: +972 3 608 0366; +972 3 569 4526
    Email: arbel@mail.idf.il; avimn@idf.gov.il
  • Maj. Gen. Avi Mizrahi
    OC Central Command Nehemia Base, Central Command
    Neveh Yaacov, Jerusalam
    Fax: +972 2 530 5741
  • Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak
    Ministry of Defense
    37 Kaplan Street, Hakirya
    Tel Aviv 61909, Israel
    Fax: +972 3 691 6940 / 696 2757
  • Col. Eli Bar On
    Legal Advisor of Judea and Samaria PO Box 5
    Beth El 90631
    Fax: +972 2 9977326

The UN Body of Principles for the Protection of All Persons under Any Form of Detention or Imprisonment, Principle 25:"A detained or imprisoned person or his counsel shall, subject only to reasonable conditions to ensure security and good order in the place of detention or imprisonment, have the right to request or petition a judicial or other authority for a second medical examination or opinion."http://www2.ohchr.org/english/law/bodyprinciples.htm

“Here I am in a hospital bed surrounded with prison wardens, handcuffed, and my foot tied to the bed. The only thing I can do is offer my soul to God as I believe righteousness and justice will eventually triumph over tyranny and oppression.”
“I hereby assert that I am confronting the occupiers not for my own sake as an individual, but for the sake of thousands of prisoners who are being deprived of their simplest human rights while the world and international community look on,” he wrote.
“It is time the international community and the UN support prisoners and force the State of Israel to respect international human rights and stop treating prisoners as if they were not humans.”  Source 


“Israel should end, today, before it’s too late, its almost two-month-long refusal to inform Adnan of any criminal charge or evidence against him,” Source

Follow & Thanks to @docjazzmusic  @occpal @Omar_Gaza 

BackGround
Addameer article – http://www.addameer.org/etemplate.php?id=436Aljazeera report about Adnan – http://bit.ly/AvqL75
Nabi Saleh protest calling for Adnan’s freedom – http://bit.ly/zeTZB8
http://bit.ly/wybrCf
Omar Ghraieb's post (@Omar_Gaza)
@occpal - occupiedpalestine.wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment